Dental injuries and severe oral pain can strike at any time, and often when it’s very inconvenient. At Premier Dental Care, our patients can rely on us to make time for them in emergency situations. Please contact us right away for assistance, both over the phone and in-person. Dr. Bakhtyari will review your condition, provide immediate relief, and help you determine the next steps towards rebuilding your smile’s function and appearance.
What Counts as a Dental Emergency?
You may feel unsure about your situation and whether immediate care is necessary. Here are some of the most common cases that our team considers urgent:
- A broken or fractured tooth
- A severe oral pain or “toothache”
- A partially or fully dislodged tooth
- A gum tissue injury
- A jaw injury
- A broken or lost restoration, such as a crown or filling
- An object stuck between the teeth that you cannot safely dislodge
- Significant, sustained oral bleeding